Thursday, July 31, 2008

365:One

I'm starting a new project, for the second time around. My goal is to make it all the way through this time, but I'm not promising you (or me) anything. I'm a firm believer in trying and not succeeding and being okay with that as long as you tried. I don't like the word quitter, and don't think that you are a quitter if you don't finish something you started, sometimes you need to put shit on hold. In this case, I'm starting over, but that's because so much has changed since I put the project on hold the first time.
It's called 365 and it's not only a project that I hope will help me (and you!) get more in touch with me and who I really am, but I also have hopes that it will enrich my creativity and at the very least force me to pick up my camera at least once a day. The point of the project (and everything has a point, but if everything has a point than that's rather pointless don't you think?) is to take a 'self portrait' of some sort every day for a year. So yay you get to see 365 pictures of me!

So without further ado here is NUMERO UNO:

The Bored Zebra; I'm usually this bored at work, and two old ladies told me they loved my shirt today, so I had to incorporate the animal print I wore!

Photobucket

No comments: